- All Products
- The Dreamer Hoods
- Body Restraints
- Bondage Rope
- Chastity Device
- Hoods / Muzzles
- Medical Toys
- Mouth Gags
- Nipple Toys
- Stim Toys
- Suspension Gear
- Swings / Slings
|Your cart is currently empty|
We strive to give 5-star service by providing top of the line quality products at a competitive price. We state up front what our policies are as to not create any confusion for you, our customer. We're very established with a wide loyal customer base reaching all ends of the world. To view customer comments please view the appropriate product and click on customer review.
Due to the sensitive nature of our products, we shall not warrant any return of used items. In the case your item(s) arrive and are found to be defective we shall provide you a 90% refund of your purchase price. The returned item(s) must first be sent back to Northeast Restraints using a reputable courier service and must have a tracking attached. When making a request for a return/refund you must contact us immediately to inform us of the situation. All requests received after 5 business days will be denied. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Northeast Restraints understands that in todays economy money is tight. If you see something on our website you'd love to have but cannot afford to pay one lump sum for, simply send me an email and inquire about our LAYAWAY plan. This plan allows you to make payments for the gear you want and gives you the power to dictate the value for each payment and when those payments will take place. Please contact us at email@example.com for more details or to set up a plan.
Layaway Terms & Conditions
- Northeast Restraints does not charge the customer a fee to use the Layaway plan.
- Installment payments are derived by equally dividing the final balance over the term of the transaction. The first of these payments is considered the deposit.
- Payment terms and schedules are set by each individual.
- The Northeast Restraints cancellation fee charged to consumers is either $25.00 or 10% of the price of the item placed on layaway; whichever is less. The remaining balance is returned to the consumer's via Northeast Restraints business check. Any balance returned to the consumers credit/debit card, or paypal account will carry a flat charge of $5.00
- Default is defined as two consecutive payments that are returned from the consumer's bank. If a consumer defaults, on the Northeast Restraints account, the account will be assessed a cancellation fee of $25.00 or 10% of the price of the item placed on layaway; whichever is less, in addition to any fees charged by the transacting banks. Any balance on the account will be returned to the consumer.
- If any scheduled payment is unsuccessful, the user's account will be assesed a $5.00 fee per instance.
- In the event Northeast Restraints cannot complete the transaction as agreed, the consumer will receive a full refund.
- Northeast Restraints makes no representation or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the information, content, materials or products sold by our network of merchants.
- Using our layawy plan, the consumer is bound to the above terms.
Northeast Restraints is family owned. The opportunities that arise from being family owned and operated are worth their weight in gold. We enjoy each others company every waking minute and that is the #1 reason why we've chosen to conduct our business in this manner. Our customers, family, and friends are top priority. We've been in the business many years as a hobby and only recently have we taken it to the next level. We're now a fully registered small business on a Federal, State, and Local level and we pay our taxes and contribute greatly to our community as they've taken care of us in the past.
- Northeast Restraints products are hand made/tooled by highly skilled Leathersmiths.
- Our Genuine Leather is tanned and dyed precisely for maximum quality and durability.
- If we say GENUINE LEATHER, then rest assured it is real Leather.
- All products we sell are Top Grade. If it's not stamped - NER - it's not worth it.
- Custom orders are welcome, so drop us an email and tell us what's on your mind.
- We take our Quality Control very seriously. Products not meeting our strict standards for quality are sold in our Clearance category and have minor defects or damage.
- Many people have tried to mimic our quality and design--take our word for it, they have not accomplished this task.
As with our products, our customer relations has been finely tuned over the years. Quick responses to emails, respectful & professional tone, and the ability to maintain open communications with our customer is what every member of Northeast Restraints strives for. We're open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week--even on holidays. We look forward to hearing from all of you, and we pledge a total commitment in protecting ALL of your personal information.